- Do you long to love performing yet feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in front of an audience?
- Have you been doing music for a while yet feel disconnected from your "true voice"?
- Do you feel overwhelmed about all the things you could practice and unsure of what to focus on and work towards next?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your current relationship to music and you're unsure of what to do to express yourself more fully?
- Are you afraid to call yourself "A musician" because you think being a musician means ___.
In this 3-hour introductory workshop, you will discover and learn about:
- Why we, as women, struggle onstage and how to claim our right to be seen and heard!
- The barriers that keep you from feeling confident in your music and being onstage!
- Why practicing to become "better" is actually holding you back, and what to do instead!
- How to find your inner "bad-ass" so you can own the stage in a way that is connected, authentic and utterly feminine!
- How socially-ingrained preconceptions about the arts are keeping you from connecting with an audience who cares and building your musical dream.
Join Emma and SSOL Sisters for an introductory workshop
When: July 12th 10am-1pm
Where: Summer Street Music Series, 30 Summer Street, Bradford Vermont
Then, stay for an evening performance with Emma, and the chance to share your music at the SSOL open mic at 7pm (free admission for workshop participants!)