- Are you afraid to call yourself "A musician?"
- Do you long to love performing yet feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in front of an audience?
- Have you been doing music for a while yet feel disconnected from your "true voice"?
- Do you feel overwhelmed about all the things you feel you need to practice and unsure of what to focus on and work towards next?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your current relationship to music and you're unsure of what to do to express yourself more fully?
In this 3-hour introductory workshop, you will discover and learn about:
- Why we, as women, struggle onstage and how to claim our right to be seen and heard!
- The barriers that keep you from feeling confident in your music and being onstage!
- Why practicing to become "better" is actually holding you back, and what to do instead!
- How to find your inner "bad-ass" so you can own the stage in a way that is connected, authentic and utterly feminine!
- How socially-ingrained preconceptions about the arts are keeping you from connecting with an audience who cares and building your musical dream.
Where: 1619 Virginia, Berkeley CA 94708
When: September 3rd 6pm-9:30pm PDT
Come discover your true voice and confidence to be the musician you were born to be in a sacred space with other women!
Lead by Gypsy-Folk-Pop songstress & fiddler, coach, teacher and healer Emma Back.
To learn more about SSOL go our About Page
All levels, experience, heart longing, soul calling, singers, community lovers, powerful women and women longing to feel powerful welcome!
Though specifically designed for women who are or want to be singer-songwriters, Emma has worked with women of all musical levels including beginners who have never sang before, to professional singers, songwriters and musicians to writers, teachers, coaches and professional speakers. All will benefit from these unique tools centered around how to be powerful when attention is on you so you can OWN THE STAGE YOU WERE BORN FOR.