This introductory workshops offers a powerful introduction to SSOL work to help you understand what stops you from fully expressing yourself through song and reveals a pathway to becoming confident, courageous and connected to the voice inside, the amazing artist you are, why your voice is necessary to the world and how you can begin to fully offer your gifts.
- Are you afraid to call yourself "A musician?"
- Do you long to love performing yet feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in front of an audience?
- Have you been doing music for a while yet feel disconnected from your "true voice"?
- Do you feel overwhelmed about all the things you could practice and unsure of what to focus on and work towards next?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your current relationship to music and you're unsure of what to do to express yourself more fully?
In this 3-hour introductory workshop, you will discover and learn about:
- Why we, as women, struggle onstage and how to claim our right to be seen and heard!
- The barriers that keep you from feeling confident in owning the amazing musician you are.
- Why practicing to become "better" is actually holding you back, and what to do instead!
- How to find your inner "bad-ass" so you can own the stage in a way that is connected, authentic and utterly feminine!
- How socially-ingrained preconceptions about the arts are keeping you from connecting with an audience who cares and building your musical dream.
WHEN: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21st 10am-1:30pm EST
WHERE: MONTPELIER VERMONT
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER TO ATTEND and for LOCATION DETAILS