- Do you shy away from calling yourself "A musician?" (Or "singer")
- Do you long to love performing yet feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in front of an audience?
- Have you been doing music for a while yet feel disconnected from your "true voice" and sick of playing that same open mic over and over?
- Do you feel overwhelmed about all the things you know you should practice and unsure of what to focus on and work towards next?
- Are you frustrated and resigned about how hard it is to "make it" in the music world?
- Are you turned off my the patriarchal, aggressive vibe of the music industry?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, this workshop is for you!
SSOL ~ She Sings Out Loud helps conscious women singer-songwriters and performers move beyond fear, resignation and doubt to own the stage you were born for with feminine power so you can be confident, courageous and connected in taking action to impact the world with your music and message.
Come discover and learn about:
- Why we, as women, struggle onstage and how to claim our right to be seen and heard!
- The barriers that keep you from feeling confident onstage and hold you back from taking the next steps to build your musical dream whether that be having a full time career or finally playing that open mic!
- Why practicing to become "better" is actually holding you back, and what to do instead!
- How the disempowerment of the feminine (in men and women) is impacting your self expression and what to do about it.
- How to find your inner "bad-ass" so you can own the stage in a way that is connected, authentic and utterly feminine!
- How the socially ingrained story "it's hard to make money as a musician" is holding you back from fully expressing yourself and connecting with an audience who cares