SSOL WEEKEND IMMERSION RETREAT
The weekend immersion retreat is an incredible opportunity to explore the SSOL curriculum in depth in depth in sacred women's community. My intention is that you leave the progrogram with a whole new powerful relationship to who you are as an artist, why your voice is necessary and become masterful in allowing others to witness you and in shareing your amazing gift with them!
THIS PROGRAM IS A DEEP IMMERSION INTO SSOl's CURRICULUM
THROUGH HANDS ON EXERCISES, JOURNAL INQUIRES, GROUP DISCUSSION, SINGING, SONGWRITING AND INDIVICUAL COACHING YOU WILL LEAVE "RE-BORN" INTO YOUR TRUE CREATIVE POWER, KNOWING WHO YOU ARE AS AN ARTIST AND HOW TO SHARE YOUR AMAZING GIFT WITH THE WORLD.
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU AND I HAVE SEEN DOZENS OF WOMEN TRANSFORM IN THIS WAY. DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, TAKE THEIRS! READ SSOL PRAISE
Please Read the Program Overview before reading the details for this Immersion Program to better understand how SSOl's curriculum works
We begin the journey with integral teachings and practices inside each of the 4 part model. We do not intend for completion, but to begin. We seek empowered clarity around how to be on our true creative path. We discover who we were always meant to be, as artists and as women, and we learn that our voice is necessary. The weekend immersion program is your first step into passionate, powerful, confident expression of your true creative voice out in the world as well as being clear and grounded in knowing how to grow your artistic path over time.
- This program is for those who want to dive in deep, fast. Those who are ready to confront the internal knots of doubt, resignation and fear and are ready to do what it takes to become the singer, songwriter and performer you were born to be.
- This is for those who can work for long hours at a time and feel that an intensive format suits them best
- This if for those who want to work in person with Emma and are drawn to being in women's community and want to their feminine power, onstage and off.
- A two day intensive in sacred space with other women so you can receive the support you need to move beyond the barriers keeping you from expressing your true sound.
- Receive guidance and support to discover why your voice is necessary and become rooted in your feminine power on and off stage.
- A deep inquiry into what makes you an amazing musician, why your voice is necessary and what is your authentic gift so you can walk out into the world, confident, connected and 100% clear in what you have to offer and how to build your dream.
- of any fear, doubt or anxiety around performing and sharing your voice.
- Move beyond any “shoulds” and discover exactly what baby steps to focus on now and how to practice with freedom, joy and ease.
- Vocal technique training so you can bring out what is true, unique and beautiful in your voice and be free of vocal tension or frustration in sounding how you want to sound.
- “Solo Rounds" where you apply what you are working on and get direct, personal 1:1 coaching with Emma and feedback from the group in a safe environment. You will also benefit from witnessing and hearing the coaching for others.
- Learn to communicate clearly from your heart about the music you make so you can stop trying to appeal to the masses and draw in an audience and community who will witness you in your true expression and receive what you have to offer.
- A step by step songwriting process so you can connect with your authentic musical voice, be free from any “writers block” and stay inspired so you can consistently write songs you love and grow your sound.
- Break free form expectations (yours or others) of what you should create, and learn to access the natural creative force that is in you and is ready to be heard.
- Facebook group so you can stay connected to your sisters over time and continue to collaborate and receive support and feedback.
- MP3 recordings of three visualizations to help you continue dissolving your fears and realizing your true potential.
- A workbook to use during the weekend and beyond with powerful questions and exercise to help you connect to your gift and why it matters that you express it.
- Pre-assignments to jumpstart your experience and help you walk into the weekend ready to dive in.
- 45 minute follow up 1:1 phone call with Emma to get additional support to put into action what you discovered in the weekend and answer your individual questions.
WHEN & Where
March 7th & 8th , Montpelier Vermont
your action steps and how to register
Schedule a time to speak with Emma to see if this is right for you, get your questions answered and register.
Come to our signature introductory workshop "Stop Your Self Doubt and Sabotage, Own the Stage You Were Born For" to get valuable support and learn more about SSOL. Click here for upcoming dates.
Sign up to receive Emails so you will stay informed about community events and know when a workshop comes to your city.